fbpx

Galapagos Expedition Darwin and Wolf 2024

Galapagos Expedition 2024

Dates June 18 to 25 2024

USD 4.295 Lower Deck and Upper Deck USD 4.495

Roberto Ochoa welcomes you on-board to discover the unique wonders of the Galapagos Islands with your own eyes. We will take you around the remote and most exceptional islands of the archipelago. Aqua is one of the larger 16 passenger yachts on the Galapagos Islands, guaranteeing an intimate, comfortable and very exclusive experience. Our certified professional crew and the knowledgeable, bilingual naturalist guide on-board will do their utmost to convert your once in a lifetime cruise into the trip of your life!

On this expedition you will experience a variety of marine life like nowhere else; Whale-sharks, school of hammerheads Galapagos Sharks, marine iguanas, rays, manta rays sea turtles and more.

With Your support we will make a Donation to Charles Darwin Foundation to Support Galapagos Conservation.

 Day 1  Tuesday
AM Arrival at Baltra Airport
PM Baltra Northeast (Checkout dive)
 Day 2  Wednesday
AM Cape Marshall (2)
PM City of the Mantas (1)
 Day 3  Thursday
AM/PM Darwin (4)
 Day 4  Friday
AM Darwin (2)
PM Wolf (2)
 Day 5  Saturday
AM/PM Wolf (3)
 Day 6  Sunday
AM Vicente Roca Point (1)
PM Cape Douglas (1)
 Day 7  Monday
AM Cousin’s Rock (2)
PM Highlands (Santa Cruz)
 Day 8  Tuesday
Transfer to Baltra Airport (GPS)

We expect you to return home with stunning pictures from Galapagos by Roberto Ochoa and unforgettable lifelong memories!

Not Included:

– Tips  5% Roberto / 10%CREW (total 15%)

– Round-trip flight to the Galapagos.

– Soft and alcoholic drinks.

– Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee USD 100 per Pax

– Personal travel insurance.

Roberto Ochoa
Guayaquil, Ecuador.

Marine Wildlife videographer, has been documenting the beauty of our world’s oceans. His personal mission is to use his videos which are often highly emotional, evocative, and very beautiful, to ignite a conversation about the future of our planet’s natural wonders and to inspire action.

SHOP NOW
Recent Posts
Twitter
  • T

    Tweeted on 09:51 PM Apr 20

error: Content is protected !!