Darwin & Wolf
Join Roberto Ochoa in Galapagos on an exclusive expedition to ‘Sharks Heaven’ to promote the conservation of the world’s largest population of sharks. We visit Darwin & Wolf Islands on every trip, the diving there is arguably the best in the world!
The Galapagos Sky iInerary has two days with long (you’ll be asleep) overnight navigations in order to get to these crown jewels of world class diving. You will enjoy 4 dives per day at Wolf and Darwin.
Each of our expeditions will run for 10 days, with 6 days of diving. The diving conditions are suitable for advanced divers only and we recommend that you be in good health in order to capitalize on the experience. Certification cards will be required on arrival.
Expeditions are limited to 14 guests to ensure that you get the most out of your Ime with us. A minimum of two divemasters will be available at all times so that groups can be broken down even further to ensure better encounters with the manta rays.
Saturday morning airport arrival, transfer to Galapagos Puerto Ayora and afternoon visit Lava tunnels, hacienda el Chato and arrival to Red Mangrove Hotel.
- AM.- Sunday visit Charles Darwin Foundation and Criadero de Tortugas.
- PM.- Boat Ride to Tortuga Bay (White Sand Beach).
- Monday morning transfer to San Cristobal to Galapagos Master and lunch, followed by an afternoon check out dive. Carried out in a sheltered bay in an excellent shallow spot, at a max depth of 9m (30ft), this will allow you to check your dive gear but also become acquainted with some of the local marine life.
- Tuesday morning will be 2 dives at Punta Carrion and Baltra North East followed by an afternoon land tour of North Seymour Island before cruising north during the evening.
- Wednesday & Thursday will be spent at Darwin.
- Friday will be spent at Wolf followed by a cruise South during the evening.
- Saturday will be spent at Punta Vicente Roca.
- Sunday morning we will dive at Cousin’s Rock with a dive at Los Gemelos followed by a land visit to see giant land tortoises on Santa Cruz.
- Pm Arrival to Red Mangrove Hotel.
- Monday morning visit Gemelos and transfer to Baltra Airport.
Information of Dives:
Marine Life: Manta Rays, Whale Sharks, Hammerheads, Barracuda, Sea Lions, Turtles, Galapagos Sharks, Black tip Shark, White tip Sharks, Mola Mola, Eagle Rays, Humpbacks and maybe Orcas. The above is a daily plan for your 7 night cruise as per our operating permit in the Galapagos Islands. This itinerary may change without notice.
More than 50 photos and 1 video included.
Participants will share accommodation at
Hotel Red Mangrove
Jul 15 – 25 (10 Days) Only 6 spaces left!
Oct 21 – 31 (10 Days) Only 8 spaces left!
USD 5900.00 (10 Days)
Live aboard 7days for Darwin / Wolf and.
3 days Red Mangrove
For booking enquires contact:
Please note that there is a 50% deposit. required to
book spaces on these expeditions.
Places will only be held with a full deposit &
completed terms and conditions form.